Bedford County Sheriff's Office
200 South Juliana St.
Bedford, PA 15522
License to Carry Permits
Bedford County Sheriff's Office Staff
License to Carry a Firearm
Application for License to Carry a Firearm
1. You must be 21 years of age to apply and a resident of Bedford County.
2. You must bring with you a PA Drivers License or a PA ID card with a current address AND your previous permit or another form of photo ID and a document to verify you SS#
3. All non US citizens MUST also bring your immigration card and documents proving your proof of residence at stated address for the previous 3 months.
4. Application must be completed in its entiret
y including the 2 personal references.
5. License fee is $ 20.00.
6. All applications must be presented to our office IN PERSON.
7. Courthouse hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
8. If you are renewing your current License, bring your application in no sooner than 2 weeks before your current License expires.